We dive deep into your brand to create an effective custom strategic marketing plan.
A key to your success is building a comprehensive strategy that leverages multiple communication channels. Our team immerses itself in your company and culture to develop a flexible strategic marketing plan that can quickly adapt based on industry and economic trends.
What is Our Process?
We begin with obtaining a strong understanding of your specific objectives through a comprehensive intake discussion. The intake yields responses to important questions that assist our team in understanding your needs. It defines your past, present, and future as a business.
How Do We Do It?
- Understand Your Competitive Market
- Perform SWOTT Analysis
- Determine Your Mission, Vision and Values
- Identify Your Goals
- Define Your Objectives
- Develop Your Action Plan
- Determine How to Measure Success
What is Included in the Plan?
- Competitive analysis where we identify competitors and research all aspects of their business.
- Comprehensive schedule of marketing activities, focused on communicating your brand to target audiences and the media through a mix of content marketing, public relations, social media and digital marketing tools.
- Evolving list of topics to promote your brand. We know your business is constantly progressing and we want to ensure that your messaging and marketing activities are, too.
The fundamental components of ongoing business growth and success are having a robust strategic marketing plan, and successfully executing that plan.
Have any questions, or would you like to learn more?
Check Out These Blog Posts to Learn More:
Your company most likely develops an updated marketing strategy every year, but you may not be getting the desired outcome. If your strategy is going to be successful, your whole team has to have full confidence in it and cohesively persevere to carry it out. 8 common obstacles stand in the way of marketing success.
The buyer path is much more complex than it used to be. This is due to the sheer volume of information on the Internet and social networks that connect people all over the world that build their circles of influence. Thus, people now travel a much less linear path when making decisions as they engage on social platforms and gather insights from a variety of sources.
What happens to the potential clients who visit your website but never click the CTA, call, email you or fill out the form? What about those who merely “open” your emails without taking further action? There are many reasons why people don’t take the time to pursue...