We dive deep into your brand to create an effective custom strategic marketing plan.
A key to your success is building a comprehensive strategy that leverages multiple communication channels. Our team immerses itself in your company and culture to develop a flexible strategic marketing plan that can quickly adapt based on industry and economic trends.
What is Our Process?
We begin with obtaining a strong understanding of your specific objectives through a comprehensive intake discussion. The intake yields responses to important questions that assist our team in understanding your needs. It defines your past, present, and future as a business.
How Do We Do It?
- Understand Your Competitive Market
- Perform SWOTT Analysis
- Determine Your Mission, Vision and Values
- Identify Your Goals
- Define Your Objectives
- Develop Your Action Plan
- Determine How to Measure Success
What is Included in the Plan?
- Competitive analysis where we identify competitors and research all aspects of their business.
- Comprehensive schedule of marketing activities, focused on communicating your brand to target audiences and the media through a mix of content marketing, public relations, social media and digital marketing tools.
- Evolving list of topics to promote your brand. We know your business is constantly progressing and we want to ensure that your messaging and marketing activities are, too.
The fundamental components of ongoing business growth and success are having a robust strategic marketing plan, and successfully executing that plan.
Have any questions, or would you like to learn more?
Check Out These Blog Posts to Learn More:
Did you know that according to a study by Marketo, sales and marketing team alignment extracts 208% more value from marketing? Better alignment means you will attract better prospects and provide them with a better experience, so they convert at a higher rate.
By: Scott Seroka Have you ever read a tagline or slogan and wondered what it meant? For example, how about the tagline “Impossible is nothing” in the ad showcased here by adidas? It’s typically what happens when cute, clever and creative get in the way of what a...
One of the top challenges faced by many companies in the mortgage and real estate industry is how to clearly and concisely communicate their value propositions in a way that will resonate with their audiences and provide some level of differentiation. This is especially true among mortgage lenders and real estate companies as they both compete for top-producers that drive their businesses as well as competing for the end client.