You know that an unhealthy culture is a breeding ground for toxicity that leads to conflict, a drain on morale, and declines in productivity.
An unhealthy culture not only impacts the bottom line, but it also brands the company as a poor place to work as employees circulate through the revolving door. And thanks to sites like Glassdoor, it’s especially challenging to shed a poor employer brand reputation.
If you struggle to find and keep high quality people on your team, you likely have a culture problem.
Let’s schedule a time to talk so that we may discuss taking the first step with a simple culture assessment. It would be good to know what’s going on at your company and address any issues before things get out of hand.
Culture Metrics We Improve
- Attracting and retaining high quality people
- Employee engagement
- Team building
- Keep everyone’s eye on the ball
- Build enthusiasm around the brand
- Promote a competitive and winning mindset
- Give people meaningful reasons to believe in the brand
- Eliminate negativity
- Continuous improvement