Every financial institution, and company for that matter, has three perceptions:
- That of its customers
- That of its employees, and
- That of its management
By: Pat Seroka When all three are in alignment, there is a clear pathway for growth, without confusion.
- Employees understand what their bank or credit union is known for, what customers expect and how best to integrate their financial institutions’ products and services with the customers and members they serve.
- The right prospects can self-identify with the products and services your financial institution provides, and can become new customers or members as you build your bank/credit union and its reputation.
- Management is clear on what market segments to pursue and equally, or perhaps more importantly, what segments not to bother pursuing. And very importantly, what new products and services would be best adopted by customers, members, and prospects.
- A brand audit research tool to measure how your financial institution’s brand is perceived by employees and customers/members
- A competitive analysis guide
- The process for identifying your financial institution’s most meaningful and relevant value propositions
- A proven process for creating a strong brand promise and tagline