Fractional Brand Manager
Someone needs to manage your brand.
If you’re the owner or CEO, it could be you, but you already have the weight of the world on your shoulders with growing your business, taking care of your customers and managing your poeple.
You could pass it on to your marketing team, but brand management and marketing are two completely different disciplines.
Larger companies know this, and it’s why most of them employ a full-time brand manager. But the good ones require a six-figure salary, and as a SMB, it’s a salary that is burdensome to afford. Plus, you don’t need a full-time brand manager anyway.
(You know where I’m going with this. Right?)
For a small fraction of the cost of a full-time brand manager, I will provide you and your company with the TLC and attention your brand needs to stay relevant, competitive, top-of-mind, and most importantly, unignorable.
Scroll down a bit for a 30,000 foot overview of what I will bring to the relationship. For a 100 foot overview, contact me today.
- Create values blueprint
- Monitor employer competition
- Organize and lead your culture steering committee
- Create your Culture Manual (Family Rules)
- Organize an ongoing, proactive recruiting strategy
- Populate your company’s job candidate pipeline
- Work with leadership to create employee personas
- Keep up to speed on the health of your culture
- Work alongside HR to screen candidates
- Offer ideas for enhancing the onboarding and training process
- Work with leadership to build and promote an ongoing continuous improvement culture
- Much more…
- Define your brand architecture system
- Organize and lead your brand steering committee
- Monitor online brand conversations
- Monitor your competitors
- Offer insights for brand enhancement
- Create an ongoing Voice of Customer (VOC) program
- Work alongside sales to learn how you could increase your brand value
- Create your brand standards manual
- Work with leadership to create and implement programs to improve internal metrics/KPIs
- Much more…