Employer Brand Development Strategy
If you want to stay competitive in today’s complex and ever-changing hiring landscape, employers must stay on top of how to attract the best talent with the same strategies they devote to winning new customer relationships. With abundant employment opportunities available to a low supply of available people, companies need to rethink their strategy to building top-performing teams.
You must be flexible and agile in your approach to finding and retaining a quality workforce. Those who succeed are not leaving success up to chance—they have discovered strategies for attracting and engaging good employees that help them stand out from their most formidable competitors. Those without sound tactics often find themselves stuck playing catch-up with subpar applicants or managing a lower-performing culture due to low employee engagement rates.
One of the leading and obvious solutions to this complex problem is to cultivate a strong employer brand and culture. Your employer brand must:
- have a strong employer value proposition,
- highlight the many benefits of working at your company,
- showcase your culture, values and team members,
- communicate career paths and opportunities, and
- identify company perks.
You must impress! The most capable professionals know their own worth and will only commit to a company with a strong employer brand and culture. Make sure your organizational identity is competitive and compelling since it might just be the deciding factor when potential employees are making employment decisions.
Our employer brand development strategy will provide you with:
- Employer value propositions — meaningful and compelling reasons for high-quality candidates to join you
- An employer brand promise articulating the commitment you make to all employees.
- A personalized, customized playbook for building a culture to retain your top-performers and top-producers.
- A marketing plan for attracting high-quality candidates.
- Compelling content for your company’s careers page with strong calls to action to apply.
- Assistance with modifying job descriptions to reflect the essence of your employer brand.
- And much more…
Have any questions, or would you like to learn more?
Did you know that according to a study by Marketo, sales and marketing team alignment extracts 208% more value from marketing? Better alignment means you will attract better prospects and provide them with a better experience, so they convert at a higher rate.
By: Scott Seroka Have you ever read a tagline or slogan and wondered what it meant? For example, how about the tagline “Impossible is nothing” in the ad showcased here by adidas? It’s typically what happens when cute, clever and creative get in the way of what a...
One of the top challenges faced by many companies in the mortgage and real estate industry is how to clearly and concisely communicate their value propositions in a way that will resonate with their audiences and provide some level of differentiation. This is especially true among mortgage lenders and real estate companies as they both compete for top-producers that drive their businesses as well as competing for the end client.